We leverage on our strong global network and the “One Belt, One Road” initiative to seamlessly connect Europe and Asia.
Working with partners, the rail services with its seamless operational processes and quick customs clearance has enabled PLG to offer a viable transportation alternative at more competitive costs.
Our train network spans across Europe, Central Asia, Southeast Asia and China (Southwest, East and South). This extensive coverage forms the base of our strong multimodal solutions, allowing our experienced team to provide you with the most competitive rates and fastest route for delivery, achieving timely cargo distribution for your business.
- Tailored multimodal solutions to meet your requirements including air-rail-sea services between Asia and Europe via Chongqing and Malaszewicze to Duisburg and ASEAN countries
- Air/Sea/Land-rail multimodal shipment from Europe to Asia via Chongqing
- Door-to-door cargo collection and delivery
- Customs clearance and CFS services between China and Europe can also be arranged, if required
- Good network through partnership with train operator, YUXINOU, in Chongqing enhances connectivity and PLG’s ability to provide more end-to-end services at competitive rates
- Excellent facilities in Singapore and Chongqing to serve as transshipment hubs
- Stable and reliable railway schedules with convenient timings and shorter transit times