Warehouse Management Services
PLG offers global and integrated end-to-end supply chain solutions from the project management stage to inventory management and final delivery.
We have the latest secured cloud Warehouse Management System (IWMS) which provides real-time inventory information for transparency and accuracy to help with resource planning and to achieve Just-In-Time (JIT) delivery of goods.
We also provide project management services from the onset of supply chain planning, to help you better manage your warehousing and inventory needs. Our flagship building situated just next to the Tuas Mega Port has approximately 700,000 square feet of office and covered and open storage space, for the storage and handling of a diverse range of cargo from a wide range of industries. We also offer customised warehousing solutions and a wide range of value-added services to cater to specific customer requirements.
- Repacking and palletisation work
- Variety of forklifts (in 5-ton, 10-ton and 15-ton) to handle a variety of goods
- Inventory, warehouse and purchase order management
- Transhipment to Zero GST Warehouse
- Ambient, air-conditioned and halal storage
- Kitting and dekitting services (linefeed/MRO)
- Fabrication and light repair work
- Fumigation services in heat treatment chamber
- 10-ton overhead crane and very Narrow Aisle (VNA) racking system
- Our professional and well-trained team ensures that your goods comply with the regulations of the relevant authorities
- Our heat-treated wood materials are endorsed by IPPC (SG: 34) for export to countries that abide by the IPPC standards
- Licensed to operate Zero-GST warehouse to help you efficiently manage the transit process
- Your goods are safely protected by security guards on 24/7 duty and hundreds of CCTV cameras and an infra-red security system for all doors and roller shutters
- Globally supported by a secured and web-based warehouse management system for instant information