PLG has a well trained and experienced team for your unique project logistics requirements.
We possess the capabilities and can provide the necessary equipment to handle a wide range of projects and break-bulk cargo.
- Storage, handling and movement of project cargo such as heavy machinery and equipment e.g. boiler room, x-ray machine, helicopters, steel beams, pipes and plates, tunnel boring machines (TBM) and more
- Stuffing and unstuffing of project cargoes
- Additional services such as power brush for rust removal on steels and greasing
- Paint stencilling and marking
- Mob and demob services
- Covered warehouse for storing heavy and break-bulk cargoes
- Well-trained and experienced Operations and Customer Service teams
- Computerised warehouse management and tracking system to achieve higher operation efficiency
- Strategic seafront facilities to facilitate the handling and transportation of project cargoes for quick turnarounds